The Counselling & Psychological Services (CAPS) interprofessional team offers assessment, treatment and referrals for a wide range of emotional and psychological problems. For more information, see Services Offered.
Workshops & Events Calendar
Please be advised that CAPS will be closed from Monday December 22, 2014 to January 2, 2015. CAPS will reopen on Monday January 5th @ 8:45am.
For emergencies, please go to the nearest hospital emergency room or call 9-1-1. If you are on campus and require crisis support during this time please call Campus Police at (416) 978-2222, call 9-1-1, or visit your nearest hospital emergency room.
You may also consider (for yourself or a student you are concerned about) the following supports:
• Good2Talk Postsecondary Crisis Helpline: 1-888-925-5454 (available 24/7/365)
• Gerstein Crisis Centre: 416-929-5200
• Distress Centre: 416-408-HELP
• City of Toronto 211 Support Services: 2-1-1
• Assaulted Women’s Helpline: 416-863-0511
• Central Intake for Emergency Shelter: (416) 338-4766
Further information about temporary and off-campus housing accommodations is available at: Housing Services
Monday December 22, 2014 to January 2, 2015
(reopen on Monday January 5th @ 8:45am)
Monday February 16, 2015
Friday April 3, 2015
Monday May 18, 2015
Wednesday July 1, 2015
Assault counselling and education services are available to students who have experienced sexual assault or intimate partner abuse.